June is Pride month, and the Qwick team has been busy celebrating both in and out of the office. This week, we’re encouraging everyone to get out and support the LGBTQIA2+ owned bars, restaurants, and eateries that nourish and enrich our communities.
Whether you’re in the mood for a farm-to-fork feast in Denver or colorful tie-dye bagels in the Big Apple, our team has compiled a list of our favorite flavorful spots across the country. No matter which you choose to visit, you’ll be supporting an LGBTQIA2+ owned business. These establishments deserve your patronage and support year-round, so don’t forget to add them to your regular rotation.
Click below to jump ahead to your city!
- Eclipse Chocolate Bar and Bistro – Neighborhood bistro known for specialty crafted chocolates, glittery soft serve, and an epic weekend brunch. Located in South Park, San Diego.
- insideOUT – Dinner spot in Hillcrest, San Diego serving seasonal California and Mediterranean-inspired dishes.
- Pop Pie – Serving sweet and savory mini pies in University Heights.
- Stache – Queer restaurant, bar, and nightclub in West Hollywood serving small plates.
- The Wolves – Cocktails and American fare served in a Parisian-style bar in Downtown LA.
- Jewel – Vintage-style cafe serving American/Asian mash-ups, all plant-based.
- Outer Orbit – Hapa-Hawaiian restaurant with pinball machines.
- Brenda’s Meat & Three – Southern comfort food with fried chicken and beignets.
- Temescal Brewing – Sunny brewery with a rotating selection of fun, seasonal beers.
- Hamburger Mary’s – “Dinner with a side of drag.”
- Duo Restaurant – Farm-to-fork New American cuisine.
- Three Saints Revival – Wine and tapas in a trendy setting.
- Coronado PHX – Vegan eatery, coffee shop, and bar located in the historic Coronado neighborhood.
- Foch Cafe and Bistro – French cafe known for brunch in Tempe.
- Toasted Mallow – Dessert shop with gourmet s’mores and marshmallows in Gilbert.
- Cake Thieves Bakery – Colorful vegan pastries.
- Cafecito – Local, seasonal breakfast and charcuterie boards.
- Lick Honest Ice Cream – Delicious ice cream with rotating seasonal flavors.
- La Barbecue – Barbecue restaurant serving pulled pork, brisket, and more.
- Fukumoto Sushi & Yakitori – Japanese restaurant serving skewers, sushi, and classic Japanese comfort food.
- Skull & Cakebones – Plant-based market and bakery.
- Dumpling Dudez – Unique dumpling experiences including cooking classes.
- Koffeteria – Pastries and coffee in Eado.
- Urban Eats – Upscale market and full-service bistro with American favorites.
- Gelateria Gemelli – Gelato, Italian cocktails, and coffee.
- PhD (The Pour House) – Sports pub with American food.
- Zen Sushi – Award-winning Japanese cuisine.
- Jenavie’s Bakery – Cozy local bake shop with cake by the slice, cupcakes, cookies, and more.
- Marty’s Martini Bar – A low-lit lounge with an extensive cocktail menu.
- Radical Joy Bakery – Pastry studio specializing in painted, botanical cakes, and pastries.
- Homegrown Taproom & Kitchen – Craft beer and American food.
- Pink Door Cookies – Artfully designed cookies by a Chopped champion.
- Suzy Wong’s House of Yum – A drag brunch destination.
- Baker Dude Bakery Cafe – Bakery and cafe in Atlanta.
- Guac y Margys – Classic tacos with vegetarian options.
- Virgil’s Gullah Kitchen & Bar – Gullah Geechee-infused soul food.
- Daily Green – Plant-based dishes, juices, and smoothies.
- Superette Wine & Provisions – Market, deli, and wine bottle shop.
- The Bread & Board – Unique Sandwiches, charcuterie boards, and wine.
- Bites & Bubbles – Restaurant with a rooftop bar serving small plates, cheeses, and wine.
- Garp & Fuss – Hidden garden restaurant serving American fare.
- Se7en Bites – Modern bakery serving Southern food for breakfast and lunch.
- Flan Factory – Sandwich shop known for signature flans and Cuban classics.
- Love Food Central – Gluten-free and vegan comfort food.
- Oggi Italian – Authentic Italian favorites.
- No 3 Social – Rooftop bar with street eats and craft drinks.
- R House – Globally inspired eats, cocktails, and gallery art.
- Rosie’s Bar and Grill – Colorful spot with brunch and comfort food.
- Gatsby – Comfort food with a 1920s theme.
- Kramers – Restaurant, bar, and cafe inside a bookstore.
- Mi Casa – TexMex and Southwest American food.
- Bottoms Up Bagels – Small batch bagel shop, preparing handmade, authentic NJ style bagels, house-cured lox, and specialty cream cheeses.
- Cupcakes with Purpose – A sweet way to support charity. Buy a cupcake and choose what charity 15% goes to.
- Gertrude’s – New American fare in the Baltimore Museum of Art.
New York City
- Baz Bagels – Known for their tie-dye bagels!
- Superfine – Farm-to-table dishes in DUMBO.
- Viv – Thai food in a futuristic chic atmosphere.
- Bud & Marilyn’s – Retro-American dishes and classic drinks.
- Cake Life – Bakery by three-time winners of Cupcake Wars.
- Square Cafe – Fresh, seasonal, local fare.
Which of these businesses are you going to visit? Share your experience with us over on social media by tagging us @qwick_shifts!