Users voluntarily provide information which Qwick uses to further its mission and provide the best possible services to its users. Some of the information collected may be personally identifiable, including names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and other personal information. Should you have any concerns related to providing information to us or having such information presented on the Services, please do not become a user of the Services or, if applicable, close any existing accounts. Please note that should you choose not to provide us with certain identifying information, you may be unable to use certain features of the Services.
Users as Freelancers: In order for Qwick to achieve its mission of connecting Freelancers with Businesses, we must collect certain personal information from and about individuals. The types of personal information collected, processed, and stored by Qwick may include:
- Legal Name, Birth Name, Married Name, Aliases, Talent or Business Name;
- Contact information (address, phone number, email address);
- UserID and password or PIN if you register through Qwick’s sites;
- Date of birth;
- Driver’s license number and contents;
- Education and employment history;
- Work-related skills and experience;
- Professional credentials or licenses;
- Membership in professional organizations;
- Any other information contained on an individual’s Resume or Employment History Work Records Profile;
- U.S. Citizenship and work authorization status as required by Federal Form I-9 & E-Verify;
- Disability and health-related information;
- Next of kin or emergency contact information;
- With your consent, information from and related to publicly published profiles you’ve created on job-related social media platforms and job boards (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Yelp, or Indeed); and
- Information provided by references and referral partners; and
- Information regarding your career interests, preferences, and qualifications.
In addition, under certain circumstances and consistent with prevailing laws, Qwick may request types of personal information that are viewed by some countries as “sensitive:”
- National or Tax Identification Number/Social Security Number;
- Financial or bank account information;
- Tax-related information;
- Results of drug testing, criminal record history, identification verification, and/or education or employment verifications; and other background screenings;
- Ideological views or activities or membership in trade unions;
- Information contained within your account with Qwick, such as shift reviews, disciplinary actions, and other payment related information; and
- In some jurisdictions, in order to comply with statutes, rules, and regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunities or to assist in compiling data for equal opportunities practices and reporting, we may also ask you to provide gender, race/ethnicity, disability, or veteran information. The provision of this type of information will be voluntary, unless it is required by law, and failure to provide this information will not hinder your employment or project opportunities.
- Interactions with Qwick-related websites, platforms and mobile applications may result in the collection, processing, and storage of information, including information you may provide to us, such as through surveys, interactions with our Social Media, or other mediums used to contact us.
- With your permission, we may collect your device’s geolocation information in order to suggest potential employment or project opportunities. You may turn off this function through the location settings on your device.
- We may use personal information to permit you to participate in live social media feeds. Your public username may be displayed on the sites along with your post, including, but not limited to, comments, images, and video.
Reviews: The Services allows users to post reviews and feedback of other users, such as Businesses or Freelancers. All information disclosed in these reviews becomes public information. Therefore, please use caution and exercise discretion when disclosing your personal information or any personal information of others in connection with such reviews. Qwick expressly disclaims all liability arising from the use of information provided by users in these forums. You agree to hold Qwick and its officers, directors, agents, investors, and employees harmless from any liability arising from your providing any information whatsoever to these forums.
Advertising Technology: We may use ad technology such as web beacons (a small, often-transparent graphic image that is used to monitor the behavior) of a user visiting a website (also referred to as web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) to track your use of the Services and to customize the advertisements that are provided to you both on and off of the Services as well as to provide research to advertisers. We use these technologies to better deliver targeted advertisements to you and to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising.
Users in the United States may opt out of many third-party ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by NAI members.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our Services or on other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA’s website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI’s website at www.networkadvertising.org.
Third Party Collection: Please be aware that we may allow third-parties to advertise on the Services and these companies may use tracking technologies to collect information about any users who interact with their advertisements which allows them to further deliver and measure the effectiveness of targeted advertisements. Additionally, any time you use your Services account to login or authenticate to a third-party website or application or visit a third-party site while logged into your account, we receive such information which we may use to further customize your user experience and available services on our Services.
USE OF INFORMATION
Qwick thrives to improve and personalize the users’ experiences. Therefore, we will use information gathered to offer customized services and advertising as well as to conduct data science and market research activities. More specifically, we may use the information we collect about you as follows:
- to provide, manage, and maintain the Services;
- to manage your account and provide you with necessary support to allow you to derive the greatest benefit from our Services;
- to deliver all requested products and services to you in an efficient manner;
- to perform data analysis, research, and studies;
- for billing, identification, authentication, and fraud prevention;
- to communicate with you via various communication devices and services regarding products, shift opportunities, and services that you may be interested in or respond to inquiries;
- to develop and deliver services, updates, and marketing customized for your interests;
- to research, analyze and utilize your use and interest in our various services and products;
- to process transactions between you and Qwick;
- to enhance or improve user experience, our Site, or Services.
- to monitor data to ensure that it complies with applicable statutory regulations, and contractual obligations with clients, contractors and business partners;
- to perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Site or the Services.
- to post your personal testimonials along with those of other satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements;
- to verify your eligibility to win any sponsored contests or sweepstakes and to deliver any prizes won during such contests or sweepstakes;
- to manage Qwick’s business;
- to provide advertisements to our users when they visit other sites;
in connection with our social advertisements and marketing in which we may use your name, corporate name, corporate logo, profile info and information regarding your usage of the Services, unless other opted-out or specifically disallowed such use in writing with Qwick.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE INFORMATION
Personal Information: We may share your personal information as follows:
- Qwick Users – Businesses & Freelancers: In order to efficiently manage the matching of Freelancers to shifts, your information may be shared with other Qwick entities, or with third party service providers that may be engaged to assist in managing the processes required to provide these services, such as a background check or payment provider. Any engagement of a third-party service provider will be governed by appropriate contractual requirements prohibiting the use of your information for any purposes beyond those specifically directed by Qwick, and requiring that they ensure sufficient administrative and technical security mechanisms are in place to prevent your information from being improperly used, disclosed, or accessed. Qwick may share your personal information with other Users, such as Businesses for potential shift opportunities that match your qualifications, skills, preferences and certifications; and in order to integrate with the entire application shift matching processes.
- Services Providers: We may share your personal information with third parties who perform services on behalf of Qwick. These third parties may require some personal information from the Services users in order to complete their respective services for Qwick and Services users. For example, the services these third parties provide may include customer service, marketing assistance, website support and support for various features offered through the Services, business analysis, and user screening. All such third-party service providers are prohibited by contract with Qwick from sharing or using any personal information for any purposes. We will not share your credit card information with anyone other than our authorized credit card payment processors.
- Business Partners: We may share your personal information with business partners. For example, if you link your account on the Services to an account on a third party social networking service, we may share your personal information with that third party social networking service (but please note that your relationship with that service is governed by their terms and conditions). When you interact with advertisements on the Services that are offered by third parties, we may also share your personal information with them. In the event that you engage in a third party’s offer or program, you give us the authority to provide your personal information to that third party, such as your name, email address and any other necessary information to that third party. Additionally, some of Qwick’s content is “sponsored by” or “presented by” third parties with whom we share user information; however, such data is generally aggregate data and not traceable to a specific user. Further, some of our services are offered in conjunction with partner companies and we may share some of your user data with such partners.
Non-Personal Information: We may share non-personal information in a variety of situations including with all entities referenced above as well as with third parties in the interest of developing, delivering, analyzing, and reporting information regarding targeted advertising. Further, such information may be shared with Qwick advisors and investors.
Other Situations: In addition to the above, we may disclose your personal or non-personal information in the following situations:
- Legal: We may also disclose your personal or non-personal information as follows:
- in response to a subpoena or similar legal requirement;
- to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement or other government agencies;
- to establish or exercise our legal rights including enforcing our Service’s terms and conditions or other agreements and policies;
- to defend against legal claims;
- to aid with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activity such as fraud or other wrongdoing;
- to protect and defend our company, users, employees, and others; and
- as otherwise required by law.
- In any situation, we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or rights available to us.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You, as a user, have the following choices regarding information provided to the Services:
- Changing Account Information: You may review and change any personal information provided to us or any of your personal account settings at any time by viewing your profile and account settings or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing Your Account: You may close your account at any time. Upon the removal of your account, we will remove all personal information from public view on the Services. While we have no obligation to retain any of your information, we may do so for legitimate business purposes. Any interactions you have had with other users, such as publishing reviews or communicating with users, may be retained by that user and/or may remain on the publicly viewable database. We expressly disclaim any liability arising from the retention and/or deletion of information. We do not control the procedures of third parties and thus are not responsible for any information remaining in the public domain after removal from the Services. You may terminate your personal account at any time by viewing your profile and account or by sending a cancellation email to email@example.com.
The Services is restricted to individuals eighteen (18) years of age and older and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If we are informed that a user is under the age of thirteen (13), we will immediately close that user’s account. Should you have knowledge that a Qwick user is under the age of thirteen (13), it is your duty to inform us immediately.
THE SERVICES IS NOT DIRECTED TO, AND NOT INTENDED FOR THE USE OF, CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13, DO NOT REGISTER OR SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SERVICE.
VISITING THE SITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
We have implemented reasonable physical, electronic and procedural security measures in place to protect against misuse and modification of your information under our control. We do not collect user’s personal information other than as set forth herein or with respect to any specific transactions, consents or disclosures. In order to further protect your personal information, access to your account is password-protected so that only you and our authorized personnel may have access to your account information. It is your responsibility to secure your login information and prevent others from discovering such information. Unfortunately, the internet is not completely secure and thus we cannot 100% guarantee the security of any information provided to us by our users. Please also note that email and other communication methods may not be secure, and you should avoid sending any personal information via such channels.
OPT- OUT POLICY
You have the choice to opt-out of emailed correspondence from us and our partners. You may change your preferences at any time. You will not be included in any promotions, contests, sweepstakes, or programs unless you opt-in. All promotional or marketing emails sent by us will include an option to opt out of any further such correspondence. Please allow us a reasonable amount of time to process your opt-out requests.
POLLS AND SURVEYS
Qwick and our third-party affiliates may occasionally conduct polls and surveys in which you may be invited to participate. Such invitation may be random or may be based on non-identifiable information gathered by us or the third party. Your participation is completely voluntary, and you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information in order to participate. Information gathered in connection with surveys or polls will be used only in connection with that survey or poll and will not be disclosed with any third parties unless specifically requested and consented to. You may opt-out of participation in any polls or surveys by changing your personal account settings.
6501 E Greenway Pkwy #103-470
Scottsdale, AZ 85254