Join our team
At Qwick, we’re transforming the way hospitality works. If that sounds inspiring to you, you’re in the right place.
Our values guide us every day of the week.
Free To Be Us
We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
Stand Up For What's Right
We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
We Are Human
We are people first. We support, encourage, respect, and love both inside and outside of work.
We seek knowledge inside and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
Never Give Up
We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
I come to work every day excited to build a life-changing solution alongside the most passionate people.
Perks + Benefits
- We're proud to pay employees above market at the 60th percentile—something only the top 15% of companies do.
- Plus, salaries are reviewed regularly so we can ensure compensation is keeping up with market values.
Unlimited Paid Time Off
- We value work/life balance, and we really like vacations. That’s why we have an unlimited time off policy and actually encourage you to use it.
Health Care Coverage
- We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance plans for full-time employees. Qwick also offers employees a company paid health insurance option, One Medical memberships, counseling services, life insurance, plus short-term and long-term disability insurance at no cost.
- New parents are extended 16 weeks of paid time off which can be taken in the first year after a birth or adoption.
- We match 100% of employee 401K contributions up to 10% of an employee's salary.
- Qwick has proudly joined the four-day workweek movement—because we believe that healthier work-life balance is the key to more efficiency, creativity, and productivity in the workplace.
We're making headlines
How We Implemented a Four-Day Workweek and What We Learned
After almost a year of four-day workweeks, we're sharing what we've learned.
Game Day Staffing: Qwick's Partnership with the Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee
A look back at an eventful February in AZ.