We are elated to announce the following Professionals are the Qwick Stars of 2020 and we thank them for their dedication to quality and reliability. The hard work and the community they bring to the platform does not go unnoticed and Qwick would not be what it is today without them.
Qwick Top 10 Professionals
Kimberley G. Phoenix
- Completed 153 shifts during 2020 .
- What businesses have to rave about: “Great as always!!”, “Kimberly is the best! Did an awesome job as always”, “She worked with us last season! We just love her”, and “ABSOLUTELY amazing!”
Luis D. Phoenix
- Since joining the platform in August of 2019, Luis learned the English language through working shifts through the platform.
- Luis has 104 shifts completed, and contributed 3 referrals to the Qwick Phoenix community!
Karlos O. Phoenix
- 118 shifts completed.
- “Best prep cook we have ever had from Qwick!”
- “Great as always”
Stacy S. Phoenix
- 58 shifts completed.
- Since joining the platform in 2018, the feedback for Stacy has consistently been the following:
- “He is a fantastic professional and does a tremendous job”
- “Stacy is a tremendous asset. They are a tremendously hard worker, and I would like to request him as often as I can.”
Jeremy V. Phoenix
- 121 shifts completed.
- “Jeremy is the utmost professional and is used to working in a fast paced environment. I would highly recommend him” was their first invite and set the tone for Jeremy on the platform.
Roland T. San Diego
- 109 shifts completed.
- Hear what some San Diego business rave about when working with Roland: “Roland is a rock star!! He is always on time, works hard, and does whatever it takes to get the job done!”, “A+++++”, “Amazing as always”, and “Thank you for a great day!”
Christopher L. San Diego
- 62 shifts completed with a perfect QwickScore.
- Christopher continues to consistently receive 5-star ratings from every shift.
Daniel M. Dallas-Fortworth
- 92 shifts completed with a perfect QwickScore.
- 5 more professionals were referred to the platform because of Daniel!
- Here’s some examples of how Daniel has changed the F&B game for businesses in the Dallas area: “Self Starter. Self Supervising”, “Punctual. Reliable. Last minute shift picked up”, and “Always a pleasure working with Daniel, and we appreciate the professionalism towards team members.”
Jennifer S. NY/NJ Tri-State Area
- 100 shifts completed with a perfect QwickScore.
- Jennifer’s commitment to excellence around the quality and reliability assisted businesses in the Tri-State are when they needed it most through the 100 shifts completed in 2020.
Adam S. Atlanta
- 79 shifts completed with a perfect QwickScore.
- “Amazing!” and “Great professional. Very Impressed” are just a couple of remarks businesses have left after meeting Adam on shift.
Thank you to these Professionals for paving the way for all Pros part of our industry. We could not be more honored to have them as a part of the Qwick Platform, and are excited to continue celebrating the incredible professionals who make the industry a better place. Want to be a top Professional? Here’s some tips on how the gig economy can help build your resume.